søndag den 15. maj 2011

Pictures, presents and poor Sundays...

Why is so Friday so bloody close to Mondayand Monday so far away from Friday? I really don't know...anyways it's Sunday, it's cloudy and I have don't really much to do.. (except from homework, jet-non-made eassys, jet-not-cleaning, jet-not- a thoundsands of things..Yeah..I'm always so bussy). Btw it reminds me of I really want a presents..you know just a lilttle tinny one from a friend or a sister something like ''hey Caroline, I saw this and it made me think of you..so here you go''-thing. For my good it's soon my birtday..yay! Back to the business...
 I just liked to share some pictures. I love to take pictures. Just to freeze a very good moment for forver in a picture..I can spend hours just looking for pictures on my computer...Here is some:







              Beatle's  ''Let it be'' totally  a hit! Let it be, let it be, let it be...
            ...Friday!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar