lørdag den 14. maj 2011

Eurovision Song Contest 2011

... And yeah I'm one of those people who's watching is. Most of the years I really think it was so horrible, but I'm just loving watching compititions. Especilly when Denamrks is in one. - And it wouldn't matter if they win or not...LIE! Okay honestly I hate to loose...really! I hate it! But hopefully this year Denmark will win..Please!
But during this song-thing I found my new hotties. They are twins and they look so cute. And then they're just wonderfull - it's the boys from Jedward.

                     What can I say? Look at them! <3

        Here is a little video - ''Lipstick''... Please take a look! S'il vous plait...Jedward won the Irish  talent show one or two years ago I think.

    okay..they're gays..and so what? They are still soo gourges! But enough of them... The voting is started and I'm crossing my fingers for Jedward (Ireland), A friend fom London ( Denmark) and Lena Meyer Landrüt (Germany)

And yeah..My friends tells me all the time that I like a odd type of music..( I'll tell you about that another time) but I'm crazy about ''Satelite'' the last winner of Eurovision Song Contest


It's the type of song you here all the time when you 're in love. Just listen to the lyrics, Girls!!!
And also this year ''Taken by a stranger''


As the voting is nearly finish and my eyes is starting to close I realized that Denmark, Ireland and even Germany is not going to win this year. So I'm feeling terrible..loosing is awfull and it dosnøt make it any better that the winner this year is a crappy song by Azerbaijan :( But luckily Ireland with Jedward gave Denamrk 12 points. So 134 points to Denamrk and a 5th place again this year..We'll come again next year..

Goodnight Europe!
Caroline 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar