lørdag den 14. maj 2011

My home is where my heart is, and my heart is in Paris

                              It's the place - the city - it's Paris! It's the food -
                              the fashion - it's Paris! It's the language - the
                              atmosphere - it's simply just Paris!



As you proberly can guess I'm crazy about Paris. J'taime Paris, France. - This is my first blog and I've never tryed to blog before so this is my very forst time and therfore I think it's a good begining to start with something so simple - my love for Paris. And anyone loves Paris! I don't know why... I think it's a mix of everything the people, the food, and for God sick I could continue till the world ends.
What do you think is the best of France? Paris?
And I love travling as well... and I've been tons of times in Paris and I'm planning to take to Paris (a year or a half ) before I'll go to the university. But thanks again!... there is still a few years to come.
( Thank God again! I don't want to think about university right know... I'm just finishing 9th grade and by the way I'm living in Copenhagen, I'm 16 and my names is Caroline)

There's still a way from Copenhagen to The Eiffel Tower, but I have a lot of pictures with the Eiffel tower. This above is with out doubt one of my favorites.


        This is the picture which, as you can read,  makes the inspiration for the titel

                                                        Isn't it lovely?


       It's really makes me eat breakfast right now... even tho it's late in the afternoon!


Well here's a more suitable picture then  ;)

Greetings From
 Caroline

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar